- In Defence of Juvenile Covert Human Intelligence Sources: demythologising recent reports on the use of “child spies”
- Trying to making sense of Davies v British Transport Police [IPT/17/93/H]
- Cambridge Analytica: musings on bulk personal datasets and the Investigatory Powers Act 2016
- JUDICIAL APPROVAL OF WARRANTS, AUTHORISATIONS AND NOTICES UNDER THE INVESTIGATORY POWERS ACT 2016: a review of the Investigatory Powers Commissioner’s Office first Advisory Note.
- “Blood on the Page”: a review of Thomas Harding’s book on the secret trial of Wang Yam